TUESDAY 9th JUNE 2020
Visitors will now be allowed to book tee times to play 4-Ball
golf on Tuesdays between 10:00am and 12:00pm,
commencing on Tuesday 16th June
COVID-19 NOTICE FOR PLAYERS
- Please arrive at the Club no more than 15 minutes ahead of your tee time.
- Please change in the Car Park.
- The practice net and putting green are open for use – please use your own golf balls in these areas.
- The Practice Ground is closed to all visiting golfers, currently only in operation for members.
- The Clubhouse and changing rooms are closed. There is an outside WC is available to use.
- All players should check in with the Caddiemaster and then move to the putting green and 1st tee.
- There will be a starter in position on the 1st Tee.
- Buggies and rented trolleys will not be available for the moment. Be prepared to carry your bag or bring your own trolley.
- Please use your own balls for the practice net and make sure you remove them when you move to the 1st tee.
- Tee furniture have been minimised and all bins removed.
- Do not touch the pins or any of tee-furniture during play. Pin cups have been obstructed with hole liners to prevent balls dropping completely.
- There will be no rakes in bunkers, please repair footprints in the old-fashioned way.
- Ball washers and drinking fountains will not be in use.
- All club shelters are out of bounds.
- Caddies are available once again be booked through the Caddiemaster. Arrangements will be in place to ensure safe distancing and no cross transmission of infection.
- The Caddiemaster will explain the detail to those who book a Caddie, this can be done either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 01304 626931.
- The Clubhouse will not be in operation and all players should bring their own drinks and other refreshments, taking away all waste with them on departure.
- The refreshment hut behind the 12th green is open daily from 10:00am – 4:00pm, serving cold drinks and snacks.
- Players are asked to go straight to their cars and depart on completing their round.
Should Government guidelines change in the coming weeks the above rules will be revised following consultation with the Committee.
Visitors can play ahead of the 149th Open Championship in July 2021; however ‘play off mats’ will be in operation from November 2020 through June 2021.
Green Fees have already been reduced to reflect this fact.
From November 2019 to December 2021 only 18 holes bookings are available to visitors.